Information We Collect
When you use our website or application, we may collect certain information from you, including but not limited to:
1. Google User Data: When you log in or connect your account using Google OAuth, we may access certain information provided by Google, such as your name, email address, profile picture, and any other information you have made available to us.
2. Usage Data: We may collect information about how you interact with our website or application, such as your browsing behavior, session duration, and pages visited.
3. Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using to access our website or application, including device type, operating system, and unique device identifiers.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
1. To Provide and Improve Our Services: We use your information to authenticate your identity, personalize your experience, and improve the functionality of our website or application.
2. To Communicate with You: We may use your email address to send you important notifications, updates, or marketing communications related to our services.
3. To Ensure Compliance: We may use your information to ensure compliance with our Terms of Service and to prevent fraudulent or unauthorized activities.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. With Your Consent: We may share your information with third parties if you have given us explicit consent to do so.
2. For Legal Reasons: We may share your information with law enforcement agencies, government authorities, or other third parties if required by law or to protect our rights, property, or safety.
3. With Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing and maintaining our services, subject to confidentiality obligations.
We take appropriate measures to protect the security of your information and prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
How our resource works with cookies?
How does cookie work?
Cookies are data that a website sends to a computer to store or collect certain analytical information. Modern web browsers automatically accept cookies, but their settings allow you to disable the reception of these files. However, after turning off cookies, you will not be able to use the site in its entirety. Cookies are unique data for the resource that created them, so other sites do not have access to them. This means that cookies can not be used to track your moves on the Internet. Cookies help identify a visitor's computer, but they do not identify him / her to save passwords and credit cards.
You can find more information on the principles of cookie work by visiting www.AboutCookies.org.
What happens when you turn off cookie downloads depends on which cookie you turn off. However, in most cases the use of the website will be limited. Here are instructions for turning off cookies in most web browsers.
Turn off cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Go to the Tools menu, then Internet Options
2. & nbsp; Choose the Privacy tab
3. Change the settings you want
Turn off cookies in Google Chrome
1. Go to Settings, then «Advanced»
2. In the "Privacy and Security" section, select "Web Content."
3. Click "Cookies"
Disable cookies in Safari
1. Go to "Options", then "Privacy"
2. Click Delete All
Disable Cookies in Firefox
1. Select the Tools menu, then Settings
2. Click on the Privacy icon
3. Go to the "Cookie" menu and select the required options
Turn off cookies in Opera
Opera 6.0 or later:
1. Go to the Files menu, then Settings
2. Select the Privacy & Security tab
3. Find the Cookie item
Last Updated: Friday, February 9.